Riven's Nest

Riven Homewood's Diary

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Click here to see the future site of the Steelhead Library
Posted by Riven Homewood at 11:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


The Real within the Apparent:
A sleepy-eyed grandam
Encounters herself in an old mirror.
Clearly she sees a face,
But it doesn't resemble her at all.
-- Tung-Shan (806-869 AD)




I am not I.
I am this one
walking beside me whom I do not see,
whom at times I manage to visit,
and whom at other times I forget;
the one who remains silent while I talk,
the one who forgives, sweet, when I hate,
the one who takes a walk when I am indoors,
the one who will remain standing when I die.
-- Juan Ramon Jimenez

firefly by day
one more ungainly black bug
no trace of magic
Liu Tiemo

My Blogs

  • Steampunk Librarian
  • The September Project in SecondLife
  • Homewood Productions

SecondLife Blogs

  • FRANK CHIN BLOG
    Charlie Chan Reboot
    4 months ago
  • Adventures of Yoshikawa
    Lucky chairs; Nostalgia; Dancing
    6 years ago
  • The Primgraph
    Designing Worlds explores the Literary World of New Babbage
    11 years ago
  • Arma Virumque Cano
    And Again, Back to the Grid
    11 years ago
  • Joe Sanchez and Leslie Jarmon - The Educators Coop
    Video- What makes Second Life different
    16 years ago
  • The Library Militant
  • RezLibris - The Magazine for Librarians
  • Fellow SL travellers on the AEthernet

Steelhead Blogs

  • Baronial Notations
    A friend asked if I had been 'playing around in the lab lately'
    11 years ago
  • Clockwork heart ... Pixellated soul
    Au revoir, not adieu …
    11 years ago
  • The Ortega Chronicles
    Forty Nine Years Ago Today....
    13 years ago
  • The Realm of the Red Rose
    BoobieThon 2012 - Week in Review Part II
    13 years ago
  • Eclipse
    National Institute of Education Singapore
    13 years ago
  • I, Hassanov
    Here and now, where ever that is.
    14 years ago
  • Hibernia on the Skids
    Calling it a day
    16 years ago
  • Lumi's Bloggie
    Lil Red WolfBait
    16 years ago
  • Tensai Hilra's Adventures on 'The Grid'
    Regarding Donuts…
    16 years ago
  • Scéal an Ghamhna Bhuí...
    "The Land Went up in Fire and Curdled Smoke"
    17 years ago
  • The Steelhead Sentinel
  • Oh, my Suffragette City
  • Blogger: Content Warning
guess there's something wrong with me
guess i don't fit in
no one wants to touch it
no one knows where to begin
i've got more than one membership
to more than one club
and i owe my life
to the people that i love
-- Ani DiFranco

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (49)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • Riven's StoryI seldom talk about my life before I ...
      • Click here to see the future site of the Steelhead...
      • Watching the moon rise from top of the big bridge.
      • Last nightA panther came to my door.He wore a silv...
      • Miss Burton's rezday party at the Harborside Taver...
      • I am riding--rushing--down the hill on a bobsled f...
      • Tai Chi and Ice Skating at ...
      • On a snowy night in Victoria City,I met...
      • Steelhead Dance, January 2008. The theme is Back T...
      • The next morning. All moved in--now I need to find...
      • First night after moving in. Lights, trees, gypsy ...
      • My first view of Harborside.