Utterly amazing. Thursday night Desmond gave me a beautiful small parcel in SouthEnd. It is in the corner of the sim, water on two sides, right across from the Ferris Wheel and Alaister Whybrow's jewelry store.
He gave it to me - all I need to do is pay the tier. I think he feels bad about what happened in Morgaine - he told me that before I took it, I should be very sure it would suit me and that I would keep it. Besides being generous and fair, he is a master at letting somebody know what is expected.
I think I'll put a 7 Seas fishing pier on it. I don't want to put a big building there; it's too lovely. I want to keep it open so one can see the ocean. Maybe a Victorian park with a statue, too. This is a very quaint Victorian themed sim, but it's a seaside town and I'm at the amusement park end of it. Iason suggested a shooting gallery or something carnival-like. A shooting gallery would be fun if the guns shot something unusual (turkeys, fish, etc) and there were really cool prizes. But I want something beautiful, not something guady and carnival-like - also, this is a really laggy sim and I don't think anything with a timed script will work well there. Likewise for En Garde.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment