Well I guess we are going to stay friends. Whew! I thought I had lost a dear friend, and I was missing him so much. I can handle being friends now, I think.
The Real within the Apparent: A sleepy-eyed grandam Encounters herself in an old mirror. Clearly she sees a face, But it doesn't resemble her at all. -- Tung-Shan (806-869 AD)
I am not I. I am this one walking beside me whom I do not see, whom at times I manage to visit, and whom at other times I forget; the one who remains silent while I talk, the one who forgives, sweet, when I hate, the one who takes a walk when I am indoors, the one who will remain standing when I die. -- Juan Ramon Jimenez
firefly by day one more ungainly black bug no trace of magic Liu Tiemo
guess there's something wrong with me guess i don't fit in no one wants to touch it no one knows where to begin i've got more than one membership to more than one club and i owe my life to the people that i love -- Ani DiFranco
No comments:
Post a Comment